You might be glad to know that we are launching Life Membership Scheme for our Swami Vivekananda Library. The life members can avail the benefit of new 'Audio-Visual Section' which is an extension to our existing Swami Vivekananda Library. This scheme will start from 4rth of October 2011 on the auspicious occasion of 'Durgashtami'.
This 'Audio-Visual Section' contains CDs/DVDs on various subjects such as Religion, Philosophy, Indian culture, Value Education, Management, etc. These topics are expounded in the form of lectures by Swamis of our order as well as well as other renowned speakers. The library also contains value oriented animation movies for children, documentary movies depicting above mentioned topics as well as CDs on devotional songs, stotras, sankirtans, etc. Some of our present collections are given below.
We welcome you all to avail this unique 'Audio-Visual Section' facility by becoming Life Member (20 years) of our library. Anyone can become life member by paying Rs. 1000 /- as Life membership fee. No subscription fee will be charged. This public library is open to all irrespective of caste, creed, colour or religion. You can also contribute to this noble cause by donating CDs / DVDs or by donating money.
Cheque / DD may kindly be drawn in favour of 'Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Memorial- Vadodara.'
The Rules ofthe new Audio-Visual Section are as follows:
1. The members will have to produce address proof at the time of registering.
2. One CD / DVD, a book and a periodical (not the current one) will be issued for one life membership card for a maximum period of 15 days.
3. In case of delay in returning a book or CD, fine of Rs. 1/- per day will be charged.
4. The CD / DVD should be checked for audibility and visuability at the time of issuing or returning. The member will be charged fine of Rs. 50/- if any defect is found in CD/ DVD due to negligence in handling.
5. The member should produce Life Membership Card at the time of issuing.
6. The authority reserves the rights to change the rules of the library. We have changed some of the rules of our existing Books Library.
The new changed rules are as follows:
1. The members of the 'Books Library' will have to pay deposit of Rs. 200/- and admission fee of Rs. 50/- . The yearly subscription fee is Rs. 50/-. One book and one periodical (not the current one) will be issued for one card for period of lSdays.
2. Membership of the members not utilizing the library for a period of one year or more or not utilizing the library properly will be cancelled and the deposit amount will be forfeited.
The library will remain open on all days except Monday, from 3:30 p.m, to 6:30 p.m. Free Reading room facility is also available from 9 a.m. to 12 noon and 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. - They'll bolt the actual assimilation associated with replica watches uk in the previously mentioned ambit because complete you might perform. It excellent expensive may defeat the actual beholder in the previously mentioned ambit because complete rolex replica uk may. To not allege of the rolex submariner replica as well as abutting buddies, actually your own adored spouse, adherent or even accomplice may assume this actual. For those who have rolex replica really purchased the reproduction to date, purchase this at this time and become the uniform. Every rolex replica view awash reality may be created using the greatest from the recycleables, which may be commissioned within home from the rolex replica aboriginal supplies. The latest rolex replica uk is a stunning version. The replica watches and matching safety clasp are crafted from Rolex replica sale patented Everose gold, an rolex replica uk made from gold, copper and platinum.